Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Google URL Shortener Website. Continue your surfing and use our website by agreeing the following terms & conditions, other operating rules, policies & procedures that may be published from time to time on the Services. Some services may be incorporated by reference and each of which may be updates from time to time without prior notice to you.
By availing yourself of the Service in any manner (whether as a Visitor, End User, or Publisher), you have to read, understood, and agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately terminate your use of the Service. Unless specifically stated, the term "you" refers to a Visitor, End User, or Publisher and the term “We” refers to the owner of the website.
Once, enter your website link URL, we check the submitted URL and user IP address against blacklists to prevent spam, why because sometimes these blacklists may be operated by third parties. Third Party could easily guess the short URLs that you’re using, so you should not use open URL Shortener in case to link to any sensitive or secure data. Also, keep in mind, anonymous statistics on the shortened URLs you create are not treated as private and will be made available through site.
Avoid these Outlawed Activities
- Our URL Shortener website is limited to any of the E-mail and forum posts, i.e, do not use for any SPAM purposes.
- Avoid linking to any content which is illegal in your area.
- Make sure on not to link other sites, which offer URL Shortening because most of the site which are using URL Shortener should be blocked automatically anyway.
If in any case, failed to follow all our terms & conditions, we have the rights to remove any of the shortened URLs, which we deem to have violated our terms & conditions. In addition, shortened URLs may be removed retroactively if they later appear on any of the blacklists that Open URL Shortener consults.
To use our Google URL shortener website, you have to create an Account with us. Why because, some features of the services are unavailable to unregistered users for boarder access of our site, you must register. In order to register, you must provide an accurate e-mail address and select a username or you can use your account with Facebook, Google or other supported social network.
Keep your Account Safe
You’re solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, so keep your account secure. By this way, you’re not permitted to use another account without permission. If in case, any miscellaneous activity persists, you must notify us immediately of any breach of security or other unauthorized use of your account.
Google URL Services
Google URL Links- If you comply with our terms & services, you may use the services either for your personal or non-commercial purposes or for your business. If you need a custom alias for your URL, you can also create it.
Link Expiration- Set up an expiration date to disable the URL after the given date.
Password protection- By adding a password, you can protect your links from unauthorized access.
Description- Give the description to your own URL so that you can be used to identify URLs on your account.
Geotarget- Geotarget Your links to redirect visitors to specialized pages and increase your conversion.
Avoid Excessive Usage
As far now, there is no fixed limit, but we request you to avoid multiple concurrent connections from the same machine, as it causes service issues for other users. If in any case, we have the rights to block the abuser from our services temporarily or permanently when usage exceeds levels.
Link to Another Website
Sometimes, our Google URL website may pop-up with some other website’s link. However, we are not responsible for the protection & privacy information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Warranty & Liability
The Service carries no warranty of any kind. We are not liable for any loss or problem you might suffer due to using The Service. This includes losses in the event that the service stops operating, is unavailable or slow, suffers data loss, or any other issue which might be considered detrimental to you.
We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for any third-party content linked to through shortened URLs.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading & Downgrading Services
- A valid card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- We do not save your credit card related details; we use Paypal as our payment gateway system.
- Upon sign up for a paid account, you will be billed periodically (i.e., monthly or yearly, depending on the plan that you choose) starting on the day your account was initially created/upgraded and then again in advance at the start of each subsequent period.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Google URL Site or the Service itself.
- Google URL site shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.